- FREE Pancake Breakfast
- Cash Awards for Race Winners
- Master, Grand-Master & Age
- Costume Contest
- 1st Stop in the Gem City 10K
Tentative Race Day Schedule
- 9:00am-10:15am: Race Day Registration at at TJ Chumps
- 10:00am 5K Race Start
- 10:30am: 10K Race Start
- 12:00pm: Costume Contest & Awards Presentation (you
must be present to pick-up your award)
- 12:00pm: Timing Ends
- 10:15am-1:00pm: FREE Pancake Breakfast at TJ Chumps
12 E. Linden Ave, Miamisburg, OH 45342
Runners will complete an out and back route on the bike path, Ohio Bicycle Route 25 in Miamisburg Ohio.
All races will start and Finish on N. Main Street in Miamisburg.
The races will run North on Ohio Bicycle Route 25 toward Miamisburg.
The 5K course will turn around 1.55 miles North on Ohio Bicycle Route 25 and the 10K course will turn around 3.1 miles North (right before Farmersville West Carrollton Road).
Directions to TJ Chumps at 12 East Linden Ave. in Miamisburg,
From East: Take Rt. 725 West from I-75 (Dayton Mall
Area). Follow to Historic Downtown Miamisburg (about 3 miles). Once
you cross First St., proceed around market square turning left onto
Main St. (one way street). Go about one block and TJ Chumps is on the
left corner of Main St. and Linden Ave.
From West: If you are on Rt. 725 heading East, turn
right onto Main St. and proceed to Linden Ave., turn left. TJ Chumps
on the right, corner of Linden Ave. and Main St.
From North: Go South on old Dixie Dr. from West
Carrollton. Stay on Dixie as it becomes Main St., TJ Chumps is on the
left corner of Main St. and Linden Ave. in Downtown Miamisburg.
From South: Go North on Dayton-Cincinnati Pk. from
Franklin. Follow to Downtown Miamisburg. Turn left on Linden Ave., TJ
Chumps on the left corner of Linden Ave. and Main St.
- 5K Male & Female Overall Winners win $50.00
- 10K Male & Female Overall Winners win $75.00
- 5K &10K Master Male & Female Overall Winner (Age
- 5K &10K Grand-Master Male & Female Overall
Winner (Age 55+)
- 5K & 10K Male & Female Age Group Winners in the
Following Age Groups: 9 and under; 10-14; 15-19; 20-24; 25-29;
30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; & 70+
T-shirts (If you register after Dec 22, 2013 you will NOT
be guaranteed a race t-shirt.)
Facebook Community & New Years Resolutions
2014 Results at: keysports.net
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps