2013 Prospect Park Fall Duathlon:
- RUN and bike the 3.35 mile loop going up gradual inclines, around long curves, and on fast flats allowing you to be strategic in the use of your strengths.
- Then hang out with a great crowd and amazing Brooklyn bagels/spreads during the awards ceremony.
- The run course for the Fall 2013 event has been modified:
- The Sprint Distance will do the small loop of the park before and after the bike. The run will start on East Drive, turning left on Center Dr., turning left on West Dr. and back to East Drive. The bike course consist of 3 loops.
- The Classic Distance will remain in the main loop of the park starting on East Drive, bearing left onto West Drive and continuing onto East Drive. Total Dist. 3.47 or one loop. The bike portion consist of 4 loops.
- The International Distance will do two loops of the main loop starting on East Drive, bearing left onto West Drive and continuing onto East Drive. Total Dist. 6.93 or two loops for the first run and one loop or 3.47 for the second run. The bike portion consist of 7 loops only.
Directions by Subway:
Take the Q train to Prospect Park Station. Get in one of the FIRST cars to exit on Lincoln Rd. Walk towards the Park, cross Ocean Ave, enter the Park look for the transition area your right.
Take the 2 or 4 train to Grand Army Plaza. Enter the park through Grand Army Plaza and go down on the East Drive on your left if you are walking. If you ride your bike you have to go right and stay on the main loop until you see the transition area on your left. Please be aware of other bikers, joggers and walkers. The TA will be on your left across from the Boat House.
Directions by Car:
1. Head northwest on Brooklyn Bridge, keep right at the fork follow signs for Franklin D. Roosevelt East River, 2. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Franklin D. Roosevelt East River Drive S/Pearl Street, 3. Turn right onto Pearl St. 4. Turn right to merge onto Brooklyn, Bridge 5. Continue onto Adams St., 6. Continue onto Boerum Pl., 7. Turn left onto Atlantic Ave. 8.Turn right onto Washington Ave. 9.Turn left onto Empire Blvd. 10. Turn right onto Ocean Ave. At the next traffic light is the intersection with Lincoln Rd., Entrance to the Park is on your right. Cars are not allowed in the park. Find parking on Ocean Ave.
• 2013 race registration is open.
• Registration Information.
• • •
Waiting on Results ....
There are no known November 2013 race results for this event.
If you have a copy of these results, or know where they can be found on line, please email Results@TriFind.com.
• • •
2013 Mothers Day Results at nycruns.com: Duathlon / Running (5/12/2013)
2013 Spring Results: Classic / Olympic / Sprint / 10K / 5K - (3/16/2013)
2012 Fall Results at: or fasttrackcoaching.net - 11/11/12 (changed to run due to hurricane sandy)
2012 Mothers Day Results at: fasttrackcoaching.net - May 13, 2012
2012 Spring Results at: fasttrackcoaching.net - March 17, 2012
2011 Fall Results at: fasttrackcoaching.net November 13, 2011
2011 Mothers Day Results at: citytri.com or fasttrackcoaching.net - May 8, 2011
2011 Spring Results at: citytri.com - March 19, 2011
2010 Fall Results at citytri.com: Overall / Age Group / Splits - November 7, 2010
2010 Mothers Day Results at raceforum.com: Overall / Age Group - May 9, 2010
2010 Spring Results at citytri.com: Overall - March 20, 2010
2009 Fall Results at citytri.com: Overall / Splits - November 8, 2009
2009 Mothers Day Results at citytri.com: Overall / Age Group - May 10, 2009
2009 Spring 1 Results at citytri.com: Overall / Age Group - March 21, 2009
2008 Fall Results at citytri.com: Overall & Age Group - November 9, 2008
2008 Mothers Day Results at citytri.com: Overall / Splits - May 11, 2008
2008 Spring Results at citytri.com: Overall & Age Group - March 22, 2008
2007 Fall Results at citytri.com: Overall / Age Group - November 11, 2007
2007 Spring 2 Results at citytri.com: Overall / Age Group - May 13, 2007
2007 Spring 1 Results at citytri.com: Overall / Age Group - March 24, 2007
2006 Fall Results at citytri.com: Overall / Age Group - September 17, 2006
2006 Youth Results at: citytri.com - June 24, 2006
2006 Spring Results at citytri.com: Overall / Age Group - May 14, 2006
2006 Spring Training Results at: citytri.com - April 29, 2006
2005 Results at: citytri.com - October 8, 2005
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps