Tame The Terrain is roughly a four mile obstacle race that takes participants up and down the hills of Jennings County, trekking rock walls, ravines, cliffs, ponds, and the Muscatatuck River. Participants will be challenged by 20+ different obstacles set within the terrain of Muscatatuck County Park. All proceeds earned by the Tame the Terrain obstacle race goes towards Youth and Young Adult Ministry at the Catholic Parishes of Jennings County ~St. Ann, St. Joseph, St. Mary’s.
The earlier you sign up, the cheaper it is.
What Do You Get?
- $35 - Until December 31, 2013
- $45 - January 1, 2014 - May 31, 2014
- $60 - June 1, 2014 - June 18, 2014
- T3 T-shirt
- T3 Survivor Medal
- One (1) free beer for runners age 21 and older
- DJ with Rockin' sounds
- Primitive Washing Facilities
- Participating in a T3 race for ultimate bragging rights!
2013 Results at: tametheterrain.com
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps