Krista Baker-Scheyer, Scott Coey, and Kelli Eldridge formed RaceQuest Travel from a desire to travel to exotic locations, conduct training camps, and provide race week services tailored to the needs of busy triathletes and their families. Simply put, RaceQuest Travel is committed to being the best multi-sport training and service provider in the world.
The third-oldest North American race, Ironman Florida 2013 sold out in less than one minute when registration opened November 2012 with charity slots closing shortly thereafter.If you missed your chance to sign up, no worries!RaceQuest Travel is providing you a 2d chance to sign up by offering 3 support/race packages:
Package 1: Race-Specific Training ($495)
1. On-course previews, strategy, and race tips from Jessica Jacobs, 2010 & 2011 IMFL Champ
2. Access to training webinars and course videos leading to race week
3. Q&A session during race week with pro triathlete guests
4. Personal attention to address your specific race strategy needs
5. Welcome dinner with RaceQuest Wednesday (30 Oct) evening
In addition to Package 1 the following is provided:
6. One race entry for 2013 Ironman Florida
7. Bike mechanic support for pre-race needs (Note 1)
8. Round-trip transport to and from Panama City Beach airport (Note 1/2)
9. Concierge services throughout our stay (Note 1/2)
Package 3: The Ultimate IMFL Race Experience ($1,995)
In addition to Packages 1 & 2 the following is provided:
10. Access to all Ironman VIP Silver Level events
11. Premium viewing area at the swim, bike, run, and finish line areas
12. A ticket to the Ironman athlete pre-race dinner
13. Attend the Ironman VIP and Sponsor party
14. Snacks & beverages on race day
Note 1: Services provided when you lodge with RaceQuest at our host property, Grand Panama Resort, 1.89 miles from race start & finish area.Lodging and airfare costs are not included in RaceQuests package prices.
Note 2: Airport shuttles and concierge service begins Wednesday (30 Oct) morning and will conclude Monday (4 Nov) evening.