2013 TriFreaks Kirkland Triathlon & Duathlon:
- The TriFREAKS Kirkland Triathlon offers Pacific Northwest locals, as well as visitors, a great day in beautiful Kirkland.
- Among all the wonderful local activities and sights to see, we are delighted to feature a sprint distance triathlon, duathlon and aquabike, a Try A Tri at the beautiful Juanita Beach Park in Kirkland Washington.
- The TriFREAKS Kirkland Triathlon will also feature a pre-race expo, post-race food, and more.
- Temperatures for September typically range in the 60s to 70s, and we’ve designed a bike ( 2 laps ) and run course that will have a little bit of everything.
- Expect some uphills, downhills and flat sections on both the bike and run.
- In general we’ve done our best to minimize the number of turns you have to take and are doing our best to work with the city to make this a fun, challenging and safe course.
• • •
- The Sprint swim course is one counter clockwise lap (.5 miles) around the course.
- The Kirkland Triathlon bike course is either a two lap or one lap course depending on what event you do.
- We have chose this course to minimize the number of times you have to turn as well as cross major intersections.
- The course is of course hilly ( It’s impossible to find a flat course in Kirkland ), however you’ll enjoy both the up and downhill sections.
- The work you put in to go up will be rewarded on the downhills.
- The Sprint bike course is two laps for a total of 13.93 miles.
- The Try a Tri is one lap of the same course, so 6.97 miles.
- There are no aid stations on the bike course, although we will have one right outside the park where you initially enter the bike course.
- The run course is 3.11 miles for all events and is about as flat as a course gets within Kirkland.
- Total elevation gain for the run is 184 feet.
- For the duathlon participants will run the run loop first, then do the bike course, and then do another lap on the run course.
- Participants of the Try a Tri do the same 3.11 mile run distance as all the other participants. There will be an aid station at the half way mark on the run.
2013 Kirkland Kids Triathlon
• 2014 Race Information Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon & Aquabike
• • •
2013 Results at: accustatsportstiming.com
2012 Results at: accustatsportstiming.com
2011 Results at racecenter.com: Triathlon / Tri-iT / Duathlon
2010 Results at racecenter.com: Triathlon / Tri-iT / Duathlon
2009 Results at racecenter.com: Triathlon / Tri-iT / Duathlon
2008 Results at racecenter.com: Triathlon / Tri-iT / Duathlon
2007 Results at racecenter.com: Triathlon / Tri-iT / Duathlon
2006 Results at racecenter.com: Triathlon / Tri-iT / Duathlon
2005 Results at racecenter.com: Triathlon / Tri-iT / Duathlon
2004 Results at racecenter.com: Triathlon
2003 Results at racecenter.com: Triathlon
2002 Results at racecenter.com: Triathlon
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps