Tri Your Luck
Swim/Kayak -- Bike -- Run
Venture Trek Triathlon 1st year DRY RUN
Saturday, Sept. 14th 9:00am
Brought to you by:
Luck Community Club & Luck Tourism Commission
Luck will be hosting an Adventure Triathlon “Dry Run”. The first year will be free of charge in hopes that the participants provide feedback that will be used in preparations for the main event in 2014. See you there!
Individual or 2/3 person team
Event takes place at Big Butternut Lake, Luck Golf Course and surrounding area
- 1/3 Mile Swim or1.5 mile Kayak
- 16 Mile Mountain Bike
- 5 Mile Trail Run
Tri Your Luck, Adventure Triathlon
Event participants will be responsible for providing their own equipment.
(bikes, helmets, kayaks, swim caps, life jackets, etc.)
1/3 Mile Swim – or – 1.5 Mile Kayak
- Swim/Kayak event starts and finishes at the public beach on Big Butternut Lake.
- There will be a short uphill trek from the beach to the bike transition area (shoes required).
- Life jackets may be used
16 Mile Bike
- Course is 16 miles of combined gravel and paved surfaces.
- Mountain or Hybrid bikes can be used
- Helmets are required
- Bike events starts at the Luck Golf Course and intersects with the Chippewa Trail
- East on Chippewa Trail to County Rd GG
§ South on County Rd GG to Dau Drive
- West on Dau Dr. to County Rd G
- West on County Rd G to 140th Street
- North on 140th Street to 220th Ave
- West on 220th Ave to 150th Street
- North on 150th Street to 230th Ave
- West on 230th Ave to Gandy Dancer Trail
- North on Gandy Dancer Trail to Butternut Ave
- East on Butternut Ave to 7th Street
- South on 7th Street which turns into South Shore Dr.
- South Shore Drive to run transition area
5 Mile Trail Run
With the exception of a 2 mile out & back gravel stretch, the course runs primarily along the outer perimeters of the beautiful Luck Golf Course. This landscape includes several significant elevation changes that are guaranteed to challenge even experien
1520 South shore Drive
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps