Get ready for the inaugural CWC Triathlon coming Saturday, September 7, 2013. Enjoy a nice 300 yard swim in our heated, indoor pool (only 6 quick laps), then bike approximately 12 miles through Hillsville and Carroll County. Finish with our annual 4th of July Freedom 5K route and you have completed the very first CWC Tri!
We're going to have nice shirts as souvenirs - not the normal t-shirt!
Run Route (same as 4th of July 5k)
The route starts at CWC and goes into the Carroll County High School parking lot, with a short stretch on route 58 in front of the school. Then, there’s a right turn on Virginia Street, then up Main Street, then East Grayson Street.
Right turn onto Carter Pines Lane
Tentative Bike route (subject to change):
- Starts at CarrollWellnessCenteron Carter Pines Lane
- Right turn ontoEast Grayson Street
- Cross Main StreetontoWest Grayson Street(which turns into Old Galax Pike)
- Left to head East on Route 58
- Right ontoExpansion Drive
- Continue ontoGardners Mill Road
- Right onto Route 58 East
- Business 58 East toHowlett Street
- Right onto BigRed Drive
- Left ontoState Road1034
- Left onto Rout 52 North
- 52 North to the intersection (stop light)
- Right turn onto Route 58 East
- Left turn onto East Grayson Street
Packet Pick Up
Friday, September 6 from 4-8 pm at Carroll Wellness Center
Race Day at CWC from 6:30-7:30 am
Must have valid photo ID to pick up packet
first annual - no past results ...
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps