The OhioOutside.com Trail Series is a 2 loop 99% off road trail race with rolling hills and hard packed trails all within the Munroe Falls Metro Park - Distance: 4.7 miles.
- Sign up for all 3 races by October 1st and get a free OhioOutside.com Hoodie.
- Awesome yet challenging 4.7 mile 2 loop course on Indian Spring Trail.
- All races are Saturday morning.
- Race packet the includes custom pint (beer) glass, Gu Gel, Emergan-C and other "goodies".
- Post race food, recovery drinks, coffee and Totally Cooked Catering's Famous Cider.
- Post race awards including running gear, gift certificates to local running & cycling stores along with door prizes.
- Race results posted Sunday night / Monday morning.
- Packet pickup starts at 6:45 am. Race starts promptly at 8:30 am.
The OhioOutside.com Trail Series is a 2 loop 99% off road trail race
with rolling hills and hard packed trails all within the Munroe Falls
Metro Park - Distance: 4.7 miles.
This 5 mile course utilizes 2 loops of the Indian Spring Trail. The course starts on the pavement for approximately a 1/4 mile before hitting the trails for for 4.4 miles
Loop no.1 and no.2 consist of rolling hills with no major climbs, and all on wide trails with plenty of room for passing. The two loops are 100% located in a dense wooded area alongside wetlands, ponds, a stream and the trail's namesake, an old spring.
The course finishes with a straight finsih through the grass along side the lake. Award will start at approxmately 9:30 a.m.
• Run Course Map
• • •
2012 Results at: ohiooutside.com (Oct 20)
2012 Results at: ohiooutside.com (Nov 17)
2012 Results at: ohiooutside.com (Dec 01)
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps