2013 Miami Kids Duathlon - October:
- This event will be held at the beautiful Gulfstream Park which is located between Ft Lauderdale & Miami in the town of Hallandale Beach.
- The event is for ages 5-15.
- There will also be a Miami Kids Mile when the Duathlon is completed.
- Trophies 3 deep for the age groups in the duathlons, and finishing medals for all.
- Ages 5 - 7 : Run ¼ mile, Bike ½ mile, Run ¼ mile
- Ages 8 -10: Run ½ mile, Bike 2 miles, Run ½ mile
- Ages 11-12: Run ½ mile, Bike 2 miles, Run 1 mile
- Ages 13-15: Run ½ mile, Bike 4 miles, Run 1 mile
Finishing medals for the milers
Race info on flatrinews.com
- Course is enclosed in the Gulfstream Park grounds.
- There will be no auto traffic.
- The bike course is a fast & flat one mile loop.
- Great for spectators.
- The run is out & back & double looped for the seniors.
From the North
--Take I-95 to Hallandale Beach Blvd. This exit is 2 miles south of Hollywood Blvd. Go east to Federal Highway. Go south on federal highway 1/4 mile. The park is on your left.
From the South
--Take I-95 to Hallandale beach Blvd. Go east & follow the same directions as mentioned above.
• 2013 race registration is open.
• Registration Information.
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps