2013 Falls City Aquatic Center Triathlon:
· The Falls City Aquatic Center Triathlon is open to all individuals and teams 15 years of age and older.
· Entry forms must be received by Monday, July 22nd to receive a t-shirt on race day.
· Race day registration will be available.
· Athletes may pick up their packets on Friday, July 26 at the Falls City Aquatic Center from 5-7 PM.
· Check In/Packet Pick Up will be on Saturday, July 27 from 6-7:30 AM.
· Transition area opens at 6:00 AM
· Race Day Registration will be accepted until 7:30 AM.
· Event t-shirts will not be available to participants registering on race day. · A T-Chip will be used for both the sprint and super sprint triathlon.
Sprint Triathlon Race Course:
Swim 300 meters sepentine course in the Falls City Aquatic Center pool.
Bike 9.3 miles out and back on a challenging ride on Highway 73, which will be monitored by the Richardson County Sheriffs Department.
Run 3.1 miles on a scenic course around the Community Medical Center, the neighborhoods of Falls City and the Staton Lake.
Falls City is in a prime location.
Strategically placed at the center of America’s heartland, three major metropolitan areas are less than two hours away: Kansas City, Missouri, Topeka, Kansas, and Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska.
Map & Directions to race start.
Area Hotels & Restaurants
• • •
The Falls City Aquatic Center Super Sprint Triathlon open to all individuals 7-14 years of age.
· It will begin and end at the Falls City Aquatic Center.
· Swim 150 meters serpentine course in the Falls City Aquatic Center.
· Bike 2 miles around the neighborhoods of Falls City.
· Run 1 mile around the Falls City Community Medical Center.
· Packet Pick-Up is Friday, July 26th at the Falls City Aquatic Center from 5-7 PM
· Check In/Packet Pick Up is Saturday, July 27th - 6:00-7:30 AM or at 9:30 AM after transition area opens (the Falls City Sprint Triathlon will begin at 8:00 AM, to avoid confusion or injury, the Super Sprint Triathlon may vary with transition open and the start of the race.)
· Race day registration will be accepted until 10:00 AM, event t-shirt will not be available to participants registering on race day.
· Start time may vary, the race will follow the FCAC Sprint Triathlon when all participants have finished and are off the course.
· For more information contact Denise Daake at 402-245-3717 or 402-297-0108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• • •
Waiting on Results ....
There are no known results for this event.
If you have a copy of these results, or know where they can be found on line, please email Results@TriFind.com.
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps