2013 Dirty Dash New Mexico:
• The Dirty Dash is a mud run obstacle course where a military boot camp meets participant’s inner five-year-old’s fantasy and subsequently converts boy to man and then man to swine.
• This course is about 3.2 miles.
• Doozies include walls to climb over or crawl under, mud hills to climb, pipes to crawl through, pipes to crawl over and under, giant slip ‘n slides to launch down, cargo nets to maneuver, hometown obstacles specific to the stomping ground, beers to chug, root beers to chug, balance beams, mud pits to dive into and much, much more.
• The run benefits NMX Youth Sports which provides extreme and non-traditional sports opportunities to kids and teens.
• The first wave kicks off at 9:00AM with waves starting every 20 minutes after that.
• There is a kid’s race, Piglet Plunge, for children age 2 and under age 12.
• Registration is a measly $20 and all piglets must be accompanied by a full priced parent/guardian.
• The Piglet Plunge will begin at 2:00PM and is about 1 mile. It will include some of the best obstacles to ensure a thoroughly muddy child: the Slop n' Slide, the Hog Wash and the Pig Sty. All children must be respectful of other children, pushing or splashing will result in being removed from the kids' race area for the day and subject to grounding at their parents’ discretion.
• We are likely going to SELL OUT based on the number who registered early so sign up TODAY!
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps