Infect Scranton Zombie survivor challenge (ZSC) is a zombie infested 5k/3.1 mile obstacle course. The race will be held at Montage Mountain in Scranton Pa on Saturday, September 21. This is a 100% CHARITY RACE.
Runners will carry their "lives" on their belts. If they cross the finish with at least one life left they'll receive a Survivor medal. Those that don't will get an "infected" medal. If you're running low on life be sure to stop in at the mid-point medical tent where you can get vital fluids and a bonus life flag.
You can participate as either a human runner or a zombie. Zombies will have the option of being either a Shambler or a "hyper" zombie. Intentional zombie / human contact will not be permitted. Zombies will not take flags while runners are entering, on or leaving an obstacle. Shambler zombies will not turn into "hyper" zombies. "Hyper" zombies must move forward on the course.
First wave starts at 10:00am with waves following every 15 minutes. Hyper Zombies will be release 5 minutes after each running wave.
Please plan on arriving at 7:30am if you are a Shambler and 2 hous before your wave if you are a survivor or hyper zombie.
Must be 14 years old on day of the race.
All race participants (Human runners and both types of zombies) will receive the following as part of their experience:
1) A super cool, high quality performance running T-shirt
2) A medal (survivor or infected) to use when bragging to your friends
3) Having a celebrity (Walking Dead, Dawn of the Dead, and more) actually greet you at the finish line) and present your medal
4) A pretzal dog, soda and bag 'o chips
5) Admission to the Green zone (party area and where the beer will flow from nice cold taps)
6) Admission to the Infect Scranton Convention (occuring right on the site of the race at the same time, at the same location, 18+ stars from AMC Walking Dead, Dawn of the Dead and more, Vendors, food, panels, discussions)
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps