2013 Medieval Rush - Flagstaff AZ:
• Flagstaff Arizona’s First Ever Mud Run!
• Make History with us at High Elevation!
• Medieval Rush is an All-Terrain run that tests your Guts, Glory, Honor and Medievalism.
• The conquering ground is 5.1ish Kilometers with a grueling set of obstacles.
• The Moat of Mud, Hells Fires, Castle Walls and Barbed Wire Frenzy are just a few.
• Other events to participate in during the day are Team Tug O War, Stone Throw, Tomato Toss and Medievalist Man.
• Medieval Rush is a day full of entertainment where participants and spectators alike have a Medieval Time of Sport, Food, Music, Live Full Medieval Fights and BEER.
• It’s FREE.
• Parking will be at the lot across from Findlay Toyota (5030 E Marketplace Dr Flagstaff, AZ 86004)
• From there you will aboard the shuttle which will take you to the festival and event area.
• Make sure to have your spectator pass or race bib, which is the only way to get on the shuttle.
• Security will be checking before you get on the shuttle.
• There will be a designated area in the parking lot to purchase Spectator Passes and pick up Race Packets.
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps