Looking For Your Next Good Time?
The Mud & Music Mayhem Obstacle Race has you covered! The race will take place on Saturday, August 3rd, from the picturesque Willow Oaks Plantation in Eden, NC. The course will feature over 20 man-made obstacles plus many natural obstacles over a 6+ mile route.
Participants will climb walls, crawl through tunnels, trudge through
mud, jump over fire and many more challenges. Do it to win! Do it for
fun! Do it by yourself! Do it with friends! Do it as a 2-person relay!
Just do it!!!! After you race, you will earn a finishers medal and enjoy a free beer courtesy of Miller.
The party continues with live entertainment, inflatables for the kids,
more Miller beer for the adults and great food for everyone. There is no
charge for spectators so bring your friends and family.
Here is a partial list and description of some of the
man-made obstacles you are likely to encounter on this 6+ mile obstacle
course and mud run. In addition to these, you will encounter numerous
other natural obstacles.
Example of Obstacles:
- Ditch Hopping: Hop across ditch after ditch (a lot of them)
- Mud Crawl: Crawl under fencing through the mud
- Wall Climb: Climb over 8-10 foot walls
- Log Walking: Walk on top of log afer log
- Mud Mile: Crawl through the mud for a long, long, long time
- Pipe Crawl: Crawl through 30" pipes
- Monkey Bars Over Water: Swing like a monkey from bar to bar over a creek
- Underground Crawl: Crawl through underground trenches
- Tire Jog: Run on top of tires
- Net Wall Climb: Climb up and over military netting
- Log Carry: Carry a log from point A to point B
- Balance Beam Over Water: Walk a narrow plank over water and hope you don't fall in
- Cable Creek Crossing : Crawl upside down across a cable over a creek
- Half Pipe Wall Climb: Run up the half pipe and hope you can get over it without falling/sliding backwards
- Lake Walk/Swim : Get across the lake by swimming or traversing on a rope
- Tire Slam: Run through walls of tires
- Fire Hopping: Jump over fire
- ...and many, many others
to Willow Oaks from Greensboro - View
• If you are an out of town guest and
are coming in on I-40 & I-85 get on Hwy. 29 North near downtown.
• Take highway 29 north toward Reidsville and Danville
• Exit #153 onto highway14 to Eden. (after you pass Reidsville)
• Turn left onto North hwy. 14 to Eden (left at top of ramp
after exiting hwy 29N)
• Follow Hwy. 14 to and through Eden. (Past Wall-Mart and
other commercial areas)
• After you pass the hospital on your right you will go
through one more stop light. (Crossing East Stadium Dr.) Look
for sign on your right for Meadow Road Second Right. Turn right
on Meadow Road/Hwy 770East.
• Meadow Rd is hwy. 770. Go east! (RIGHT)
• Once you exit hwy. 14 onto hwy 770 east go 5.3 miles to
Willow Oak Dr. (for GPS, enter "Oak" without an "s" and the ZIP is 27288)
• You will pass the Miller Beer plant on your left about
half way there.
• Once you cross the railroad tracks look for the wood fence
on your right and the entrance. You cannot miss it.
• Make sure you bear right on Hwy.770 at the Cemex plant
and the R/R tracks.
• When you arrive follow parking signs to designated parking
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps