Join the community for the most amazing family event. NEVER QUIT is centered on: health, love and determination.
What a better way to spend the day than with friends and family.
The goal of NEVER QUIT is to:
- Become aware of how to avoid strokes and brain bleeds by getting your blood pressure checked at the Expo
- Inspire families to become healthier
- Enjoy activities that the whole family can be a part of
- Take on a NEVER QUIT approach to life
Sunday, May 19, 2013 will include a:
- 8:00 am & 10:00 am 5K Run
- 8:00 am TRIDENT CHALLENGE consisting of a 5K Run, 500 Meter Ocean Swim, and a 1.5K Ocean Surfboard Paddle
- a Military WARRIOR CHALLENGE, JR WARRIOR CHALLENGE and BATTLE FOR THE BEACH
- Sunrise Yoga (6:45am)
- Surfing lessons
- 11:00 am 1 Mile Fun Run
On this NEVER QUIT Day:
- Run or walk either (or both) of the 5K’s
- Cheer your kids on while they run through the 1 Mile Fun Run
- Form a team in the Trident Challenge Relay, or compete as a Solo Trident. It’s a great way to meet new people!!!
- See if you have what it takes to complete the Warrior Challenge or Battle for the Beach. Meet with Special Operation scouts and recruiters for a chance to join an elite team.
- Take off your shoes after you’re finished a challenge and jump into the refreshing Atlantic Ocean
- Learn to surf for the first time and learn new surfing skills
2013 Results at: 1stplacesports.com
2012 Results at: 1stplacesports.com
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps