Benefitting Washington Twp Firefighter Joe Tadijanac
Injured while on the scene of a fire, resulting in
the loss of both legs above the knee
Self-Timed 5K Obstacle Course on foot, to include:
Balance Beams and Hurdles
Ski Slope Ascents & Descents
Mud Pit, Water Crossing and Wet Zones
Did we mention mud?
Over 27 features in store!
Hero Challenge Timeline
- 8AM Guest Services/Check-In Opens
- 9:00AM First Fit-Pit Begins.
- 9:30AM First 5K Obstacle Course waves begin. Waves on the half hour through the morning.
- 10:00AM DJ/Entertainment/Bar & Grill
- 5:00PM Conclusion of festivities
We suggest you arrive 30 minutes before your event begins. Please check in at Guest Services, on the first floor of the Lodge, to turn-in your waiver, receive your race packet, and obtain your event wrist band(s).
Waiting on Results ....
There are no known results for this event.
If you have a copy of these results, or know where they can be found on line, please email Results@TriFind.com.
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps