Escape the Cape Tri has quickly become a regional favorite! You'll experience a beautiful seaside community with scenic views of secluded Onset Bay! Bring your family and friends, as this race has the BEST views of any triathlon! Stick around for our awesome Post Race Festival with sponsors and your included BBQ under the big tent!
Some highlights include:
- Secluded bay point-to-point swim - no buoy turns because we walk on the beach to the in-water start and swim 1-way back towards the transition area.
- Picturesque Onset Bay - the transition area, spectator viewing and post-race festivities are all located together at Onset Pier. Easy access for everyone and steps from town.
- Post-race feast - free to all participants and a nominal fee to guests. Celebrate your accomplishment with some good food, friends and music.
- Giveaways galore - the race has been embraced by lots of local businesses, so they?re showing appreciation with great freebies (random race #s selected).
- Location: Cape Cod without the Bridges - we referred to Onset as a diamond in the rough since it?s beautiful, quaint and full of great shops.. Oh yeah, it?s just off the highway, so no traffic hassles too.
- Saturday race - gives you a nice recovery - family day on Sunday without the race on your mind. Come for the weekend and enjoy local restaurants, shops and inns. Wareham and Onset are ready to host Triathletes.
- Vendor tents - hand-picked vendors that triathletes always relate to.
- Special Wetsuit Offer - all registrants receive a chance to take advantage of a 50% off special offer from our sponsor Xterra Wetsuits! Simply use coupon code R-Max upon checkout. (Certain Restrictions Apply)
2012 Results at: coolrunning.com
2011 Results at: coolrunning.com
2010 Results at: coolrunning.com
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps