2013 Bartlesville Triathlon:
- Epilepsy effects nearly 3 million people in the U.S. and 50,000,000 worldwide.
- Join us as we run, bike and swim to raise support for epilepsy
- Help us bring awareness for a disease that strikes most often very young or old.
- This year an estimated 25,000 to 50,000 will die of seizures and related causes, including status epileptics (non-stop seizures), sudden unexpected death in epilepsy (SUDEP), drowning and other accidents.
- Facts taken from Epilepsy Foundations website.
- All profit from this event will be donated to the Epilepsy Foundation.
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps