Oswego New York will host its 3rd annual Tri-Oswego Triathlon event on June 15th. Both Sprint distance and Olympic distance races will begin at the Wrights Landing Marina in Oswego. Athletes will Swim in the harbor then Bike through the beautiful countryside along Lake Ontario followed by the Run through the City and Oswego State Campus. They will cross the finish line in Breitbeck Park for another fantastic BBQ, Awards Ceremony, Novelis Youth Fun Run and Much More!!
2013 Course Maps
- 2013 Swimming Course: Sprint and Intermediate Course
Note: Adobe Reader is required to view Swimming Course and Cue Sheets. Click here to download.
- 2013 Cycling Intermediate (Long) Course: Tri-Oswego Long Course Bike
- 2013 Cycling Intermediate (Long) Course: 2013 Cue Sheet
- 2013 Cycling Sprint (Short) Course: Tri-Oswego Sprint Course Bike
- 2013 Cycling Sprint (Short) Course: 2013 Cue Sheet
- 2013 10k: Intermediate Running Course - Tri-Oswego 10k (Intermediate) Run Course
- 2013 10k Run Course: 2013 Cue Sheet
- 2013 5k: Sprint Running Course - Tri-Oswego 5K (Sprint) Run Course
- 2013 5k Run Course: 2013 Cue Sheet
Youth Splash and Dash:
- 2013 200yd Swim: Serpintine Pattern Indoor Course
- 2013 1.6m Run: Closed Road Course
There will be Youth Health and Wellness events at this years events. Please go to tri-oswego.com for up to date information.
Waiting on Results ....There are no known results for this event. If you have a copy of these results, or know where they can be found on line, please email Results@TriFind.com.
• • •
2012 Results at tri-oswego.com: Overall / Age Group / Splits
2011 Results at auyertiming.com: Sprint / Intermediate / Age Group / Sprint2011 Olympic Results Overall / Age Group 2011 Sprint Results Overall / Age Group / Relay
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps