Swimming is one of the most popular physical activity people do. Even though it reminds us of summer days, swimmi
Triathlon is often considered to be one of the best multi-sports discipline on which people, not only profession
Many celebrities today have proved to all of us that they do not only have a passion for spotlights, but they can
It doesn’t really matter if you’re a professional cycling athlete or just an enthusiast, either way, we’re sure yo
Signing up for an Ironman takes courage. Congratulations to those of you training for this journey. The growth of Iron
This page presented by Amazon Exercise & Fitness
This race will be benefiting Limbs for Life Foundation, an organization that helps to provide prosthetic limbs to individuals who would otherwise be unable to obtain a needed limb.
WHEN: Saturday, March 9th?
WHERE: Bricktown, Oklahoma City, OK?
COST: $25 in advance, $30 on race day
T-SHIRT: Provided with registration before February 22nd
TIMING: The race will be officially time by DG Productions?
PACKETS: Pick up packets at the following locations
- Thursday, March 7th - OK Runner at 1189 E. 15th in Edmond from 10a-7p?
- Friday, March 8th - Limbs for Life at 218 E. Main in Bricktown from 9a-4p
- Saturday, March 9th - At the race outside the Limbs for Life office 7:00-8:30a
- Check in begins at 7:00am on the day of the race?
- Race begins at 9:00am
- Prizes will be given to the top the finishers in each age division?
- Additional prizes will be given to the top three overall finishers?
- Food and beverages will be provided before and after the race?
- Limbs for Life will offer an open house to all participants
- Water stations will be provided by the Oklahoma City Boathouse Foundation
Be the first to add a review for this event.
No photos entered yet.
Us - Add Your Race -
Advertising on TriFind.com
All contents © copyright 2016 TriFind.com All rights reserved.