2013 Bradbury Fitness Triathlon Camp
Technique. We all need to work on it. Join the Bradbury Fitness team to improve yours.
Whether youre a beginner or advanced triathlete, you can always practice and improve your technique. Join USAT All-American Mary Bradbury and 2x Olympic Trial qualifier and Team USA Champ Janet Smith-Leet and obtain the skills you need to train smarter and race faster with less effort.
This 112 day camp will focus on skills across all 4 triathlon disciplines: swim, bike, run, and nutrition. Joining Mary and Janet will be Bradbury Fitness coach Scott Bradbury, Village CycleSport owner Vince Boyer and his team, and Runners High N Tri owner Mark Rouse and his team.
Dates: Saturday, March 23rd from 7 am to 4:30 pm, Sunday, March 24th from 6:30 am-2:00 pm
Location: Runners High n Tri, Sub 5 Performance Center, & Chicago Swim School in Arlington Heights, and Village CycleSport in Elk Grove Village
Who: Swimmers, bikers, runners, and triathletes all levelseveryone is welcome!
Bradbury Fitness Triathlon Camp Includes:
- CompuTrainer bicycle session with feedback on fit, power, and technique
- Hands-on bike maintenance workshop and riding skills session
- Bio-mechanic run training session and group workout
- Swim videotaping and analysis with specific feedback provided for each athlete
- In-pool swim drills and efficiency session
- Nutrition workshop conducted by dietician Amy Baltes with guidance on in-race and out of race nutrition
- Expert run shoe fitting
- Triathlon transition boot camp