2013 Perry's Victory Triathlon at Put-in-Bay:
- Perry's Victory Triathlon is a great opportunity to get the family all together one last time before the kids go back to school!
- It will be held on Sunday, August 11, 2013 at the majestic island of Put-in-Bay (South Bass Island).
The route has been designed to take you on a scenic tour of the historic island of Put-in-Bay with the hub of the race being held on the lawn of the Peace Garden at Perry's Victory & International Peace Memorial.
This is a great event for first time du/triathletes as well as seasoned veterans.
The event will offer a Sprint Triathlon, Sprint Duathlon, Kids Super Sprint Duathlon and a Kids FUN Run.
• • •
- Pre-registration is encouraged and will be on the lawn of the Peace Garden at Perry's Victory & International Peace Memorial on Saturday August 10th from 5-8pm.
- Event day registration opens on Sunday August 11th at 7:30am at the event location (Perry's Victory & International Peace Memorial).
- Events start at 9:00am.
- An event run sheet with the start times for each event will be posted 3-4 weeks prior to the event.
- The first Miller Ferry boat to the island is at 7:30am on Sunday August 11th.
- If you are not staying the night prior to the event on the island we urge you to be on the 7:30am boat in order to guarantee you get registered and to the event location for the start of the race.
What you get for Registering
- Participation in desired event
- Explore the island of Put-in-Bay as you race for the finish line!
- Post race drinks and snacks
- Awards for the top finishers in each group
- Lunch for all participants
- T-shirts for tri, du and kids du participants (T-shirts available for purchase to Kids FUN run participants & all spectators however pre-ordering is recommended to guarantee you receive a T-shirt)
- And more!
2013 Results at: runningtime.net
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps