Saturday August 10, 2013
12.30pm – 5pm Expo and Athlete bag pickup
Elective Athlete Course talk 3:00 pm.
Race Day Sunday August 11, 2013 Transition Opens 4:30 am
Sprint Race 860 yd swim, 13.9 mile bike, 3.1 mile run,
Olympic Race 0.9 mile swim, 26.9 mile bike, 6.2 mile run,
Pristine lake swim, Bike course 4 lane highway closed to traffic, Run is shaded and flat on paved trail, Perfect for your first race or PR.
Race Start Sunday August 11, 2013 7:00 am
- 20+ Porta Potties @ strategic locations for no wait at that urgent moment
- Concessions Available for spectators
- 2012 Athlete Note, will be updated 2 weeks prior to event
Every athlete will receive an
- Official Steelman commemorative pair of sweat pants
- Super comfy and extra durable, 50/50 polyester blend
- Emblazoned with the Steelman logo
- Great for training and downtime
- You can’t race like a Pro if you dress like an Amateur!
- Official Steelman commemorative Finishers Towel
- Official Steelman Zorrel performance training shirt, available for purchase
- a plethora of sponsor goodies and raffle items
- DJ spinning the tunes all day long and taking requests
- “Championship” post race feast
- Chip timing by Lin-Mark
- Professional awards presentation
- Concessions available for spectators
- Where all athletes are treated like the Pro’s
- Sprint Individual: $80 Before Midnight ending July 1st - $100 After
- Sprint Relay: $150 Before Midnight ending July 1st - $180 After
- Sprint AquaBike : $70 Before Midnight ending July 1st - $90 After
- International Individual: $100 Before Midnight ending July 1st - $120 After
- International Relay: $180 Before Midnight ending July 1st - $210 After
- International Aquabike: $90 Before Midnight ending July 1st - $110 After
Steelman registration will close at midnight ending July 27, 2012.
After, Limited charity slots will be available. Contact Dale the Race Director at email@example.com for more information.
Both Sprint and Olympic distances
Sprint 860 yd swim, 12.4 mile bike, 3.1 mile run
Olympic 0.9 mile swim, 24.6 mile bike, 6.2 mile run
Pristine lake swim, bike course 4 lane highway closed to traffic, run is shaded and flat on paved trail Perfect for your first race or PR. Proceeds will benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Philadelphia & Susquehanna Valley
Awards for each race:
- Separate Elite Wave
- Top OA Male/Female Pro
- Top Three OA Male/Female Physically challenged
- Top 3 OA Male/Female age group individual
- 3 deep in 5 year age divisions from 13 to 80+
- Relay Top 3 teams in Male / Female / Coed divisions
- Top 3 OA Athena / Clydesdales
- AquaBike top 3 OA Male/Female under/over 39
- Award winning post race party, food, music, & giveaways
Click here for more course info..
Race Location: Nockaxiom Marina
Nockamixon State Park is along PA 563, just off of PA 313, five miles east of Quakertown and nine miles west of Doylestown. The main entrances are along PA 563 and can be reached from PA 309 and PA 313, or from the north on PA 412.
2013 Results at: steelmantriathlon.com
• • •
• • •
2007 - 2012 Results at: steelmantriathlon.com
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps