Saturday August 10, 2013
12.30pm 5pm Expo and Athlete bag pickup
Elective Athlete Course talk 3:00 pm.
Race Day Sunday August 11, 2013 Transition Opens 4:30 am
Sprint Race 860 yd swim, 13.9 mile bike, 3.1 mile run,
Olympic Race 0.9 mile swim, 26.9 mile bike, 6.2 mile run,
Pristine lake swim, Bike course 4 lane highway closed to traffic, Run is shaded and flat on paved trail, Perfect for your first race or PR.
Race Start Sunday August 11, 2013 7:00 am
- 20+ Porta Potties @ strategic locations for no wait at that urgent moment
- Concessions Available for spectators
- 2012 Athlete Note, will be updated 2 weeks prior to event
Every athlete will receive an
- Official Steelman commemorative pair of sweat pants
- Super comfy and extra durable, 50/50 polyester blend
- Emblazoned with the Steelman logo
- Great for training and downtime
- You cant race like a Pro if you dress like an Amateur!
- Official Steelman commemorative Finishers Towel
- Official Steelman Zorrel performance training shirt, available for purchase
- a plethora of sponsor goodies and raffle items
- DJ spinning the tunes all day long and taking requests
- Championship post race feast
- Chip timing by Lin-Mark
- Professional awards presentation
- Concessions available for spectators
- Where all athletes are treated like the Pros
- Sprint Individual: $80 Before Midnight ending July 1st - $100 After
- Sprint Relay: $150 Before Midnight ending July 1st - $180 After
- Sprint AquaBike : $70 Before Midnight ending July 1st - $90 After
- International Individual: $100 Before Midnight ending July 1st - $120 After
- International Relay: $180 Before Midnight ending July 1st - $210 After
- International Aquabike: $90 Before Midnight ending July 1st - $110 After
Steelman registration will close at midnight ending July 27, 2012.
After, Limited charity slots will be available. Contact Dale the Race Director at [email protected] for more information.