Our course starts flat, runs through parts of Laguna Lake, winds around a flat area and then youre in for a steep climb and descent to obstacles on the other side of a small mountain that you will eventually climb directly up and down to the finish!
2 aid stations on course feature friendly volunteers and water.
An additional aid station in the venue will provide recovery drink, water, and fruit.
Please note, it is not exactly a 5k run, and is about 4 miles.
(click on map to enlarge)
1. Water Wrangler: 100 yard wallow through the muddy-bottomed Laguna Lake, and for more spice we throw in some floating pipes to climb over!
2. Swamp Stomp: Chest deep water, reed mazes and, of course, deadly crocodiles!
3. Tough walls: Over, over, and over again, as you climb the 6-foot walls on your own or with a little help from your friends!
4. Surprise: Youll see soon enough!
5. Barbed for your pleasure: Huge crawl under barbed wire you can do it!
6. Pipe Dreams: Something new and fun for everyone, hope you can take heights and freefall!
7. Great Wall: Get over by yourself, use your teammates, or new friends to get over these.
8. Hay Bale Hell: Steep hill + hay bales + fire hose + ruthless fire hose operator.
Sketch up concept of Floaters!
9. Water SLIDE! Slip, sliding awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
10. Tarzan: Swing from vine to vine to make it to safety!
11. Action Figure: Leap from shipping container to shipping container!
12. Death March: No one has died yet, but the rocky highlands are a challenge!
13. Launderosa: Squeeze , foam, repeat youll be squealing for more!
14. Culvert Crawl: Squeeze on through!
15. Floaters: 26 foot long balance beams floating in Laguna Lake
Sketchup concept of High Flyer
16. High flyer: Climbing up a cargo net can be tough, but going across one, eight feet off the ground, is a challenge!
17. Mud Pit: We made it extra sloppy, just for you for you.
18. Face Your Demons: Make it past our armed Vikings and you earn the finish!