Set Up Time Trial Championship
Who's the best Cyclist? - Who's the best swimmer? - Who's the best runner?
Set Up Events is blessed to have thousands of triathletes who race in our triathlons every year.
We'd like to know who the best bikers - the best swimmers - and the best runners are.
Let everybody race against the clock - fresh in each discipline.
- Each participant will bike 18 miles (loop course), swim 375 meters, and run a 5K - in that order - but with 30' - 45' rest between each segment.
- Competitors will go all out on each of the three disciplines and be fresh for each.
- No transition times in this race - just your bike time, your swim time, and your run time.
- Each segment will begin with participants going off individually in 15 second intervals.
- Participants will start each segment in the exact same order.
(Example: Participant #238 is the 238th person to start the bike, the 238th person to start the swim, and the 238th person to start the run.)
- The amount of rest between each segment is determined by how fast the participant completes each.
(Example: Bob Smith completes the 18 mile bike ride in 45 minutes. Bob has 40 minutes before the start of the swim.
Joe Brown completes the bike in 52 minutes. Joe only has 33 minutes before the start of the swim.
The interval between the start of the bike, the start of the swim, and the start of the run will be identical for all participants.
- Participants will begin the bike out of a Tour de France style time trial start house.
Why in that order?
1) We get the bikes off the road first
2) We split up the two "leg" events with the upper body event.
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps