2013 New York Triathlon & Duathlon Series #2:
- Longest running triathlon series in the nation.
- Limited to first 700 individual entries (tri and du combined).
From Palisades Parkway/Geo. Washington Bridge:
- Lake Welch in Harriman State Park.
- Located 30 miles north of New York City.
From NY Thruway (I-87)/Albany:
- Take upper level of GW Bridge, stay to extreme right and get on to Palisades Parkway.
- Take Palisades Parkway to exit 16 (Lake Welch, Sebago Beach).
- Follow signs to Lake Welch - Approximately 2.5 miles.
- Get off at exit 16. Continue to Rte. 6 East. Stay on Rte 6 for 5 miles and get on to Palisades Parkway-South.
- Take first exit past traffic circle marked "Seven Lakes Drive, Lake Welch, Lake Sebago". After leaving Palisades Pkwy, follow directions to Lake Sebago (see above).
- Cross Tappan Zee Bridge, stay on New York Thruway North to exit 13N/Palisades Pkwy North. Follow directions above.
Registration Closing Date:
- Sunday, September 8, 2013 @ 7:30 AM
- Race Day entries accepted.
2013 Results at nytc.org: Triathlon / Duathlon
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps