Every coaching program includes the following:
- training plan meticulously designed by Coach Jeff Devlin and no one else
- unlimited phone and email contact with Coach Jeff Devlin
- training schedules built around your work, family and life schedule.
- overall macro plan so you can see the “big picture.”
- micro plans with detailed workouts.
- general nutrition assistance
- specific sports nutrition assistance for training, racing and recovering.
- discounts on partner products
- NO SET UP FEES
- NO MINIMUM COMMITMENTS
Additional services based upon your needs:
- Attend your events/races throughout the year
- One on one training sessions
- Group training sessions
- Specific strength training program
- Comprehensive Nutrition Evaluation
- Daily meal plans
- Bike fit
- Lactate Testing—swim, bike or run
- Swim stroke analysis
- Run gait analysis
- Equipment evaluation and recommendations
- Anything else you need!
eginner triathlete training plans. Ironman triathlon training plans. Everything in between. I coach all endurance sports including triathlon, running, cycling, duathlon, and mountain biking. Whether you are a beginner training for your first 5k run or an experienced triathlete training for your tenth Ironman, I can help you.
My goal is to help you and every athlete I coach learn how to maximize health, fitness and athletic performance without sacrificing work, family and overall life balance.
Triathlon, Duathlon, Cycling, Running, Mt. Biking, Swimming, Adventure Racing
Men, Women, Kids. All ages. All distances.
I have 25 years of triathlon and endurance sport experience. I competed in my first triathlon in 1986 and my first Hawaii Ironman in 1988. From 1989 through 1997 I competed at a world class level, including 5 top ten finishes and twice placing 3rd in Kona. In 1993, while still competing, I started coaching a few athletes and by 1996 realized that was my real passion. I liked to compete, but what I really loved was the science and art of the training process. In 1997 I began focusing more on coaching and competed only a few times. By 1998, I was coaching full time, transforming my passion into a career and I have been coaching athletes of all ages, abilities and experience level ever since.