Andrew Gowans has been participating in triathlons since 1985 and coaching athletes for the past 7 years. He works with a wide range of people from fitness enthusiasts, beginner triathletes, first time Ironman finishes and elite triathletes competing at the Ironman World Championships in Hawaii.
Andrew lives in Santa Monica, CA where he is available for one-on-one coaching. He also works with clients that live out of state, or across the other side of the world.
What makes Andrew an effective coach is his ability to observe, listen and see what it is that a client really needs. He knows from experience that effective coaching is highly individual. This website, and his services, offer a vehicle to help you avoid many of the training, racing and lifestyle pitfalls
- Multiple podium finishes at Ironman races
- Hawaii Ironman World Championship qualifier
- 25 years of triathlon experience
- 7 years of coaching experience
- Clients include multiple Ironman World Championship qualifiers
- Yoga instructor and yoga studio owner with over 1,000 hours teaching experience