Bridget Cressman-Jones is thrilled to be working with her long time training partner Teresa towards a mutual goal of helping others realize their athletic potential.
Competitive athletics have been a part of Bridget’s life since her childhood. A seasoned athlete, before her first triathlon in 2003 Bridget was a nationally ranked competitive ski racer through the end of high school as well as a collegiate soccer player. Despite having to balance both ski racing and soccer, she was able to excel at the highest levels in both sports.
After college, Bridget moved back to Seattle and felt it was time for a new athletic challenge. In the summer of 2003, she started training and competed in her first ever triathlon at Beaver Lake. After she came in first in her age group, a new passion for multi sports began and she hasn’t looked back since. Since that first triathlon at Beaver Lake, Bridget has been a consistent age group winner and top 10 overall female finisher.
- 2009 1st overall female Kirkland Sprint Triathlon
- 2009 3rd overall female Lake Stevens Olympic Triathlon
- 2003-2008 – Over a dozen 1st place age group finishes
- 2005 – 1st overall female Reebok Women’s Tri Series
- 2006 – 2nd overall female Black Diamond
- 1999 – Reached United States National Championships
- 1999 – 1st Place, FIS Big Mountain Speed Series
- 1999-2002 – Played on the Wellesley College Varsity team
- 2002 – Team Captain
- 1999, 2000, 2002 – NCAA Regional All-American