- Weekly group swim, bike, run and brick workouts in Philly / Main Line area
- Customized, individualized Triathlon, Duathlon, Cycling and Running training plans and packages.
- Swim Stroke Analysis and individual lessons
- Cycling Skills work
- Heart Rate Threshold and other fitness testing
- Personal Training (Individual and Small Group)
Mary Kelley is a coach, personal trainer, triathlete, wife and mother of four. As a coach, her passion is to equip and empower individuals to reach their peak athletic potential through consistent training, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. With more than 17 years of experience in the sport of triathlon, and over 25 years of competitive swimming and coaching experience, Mary knows how the right kind of consistent training gets results. Mary proudly served as a member of Team USA in the 2005 & 2006 World Championships. She has 8 First Place Overall finishes to her name, dozens of Age Group wins, and the title "USAT All-American Triathlete." She brings a unique perspective to her coaching, having lived, coached and raced all over the US and Western Australia.
For more information about Coach Mary Kelley, visit: http://www.aim4tri.com/about.html