Stacy coaches runners, cyclists and triathletes of all levels. She offers personalized and periodized training plans using TrainingPeaks software, individual or group CompuTrainer sessions, swim and run analysis in addition to periodized yearly strength training programs.
Stacy holds a MS in Exercise Physiology in addition to several nationally recognized certifications, including USA Triathlon Level 2 Certified Coach, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA-CSCS), Certified Exercise Physiologist thought the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM EP-C) and is also a certified Yoga and Pilates instructor. Stacy has worked in the health and fitness field for more than twelve years.
- Ten years of triathlon racing experience
- Eight years of triathlon coaching experience
- Age Group National Championship qualifier
- Completed 7 full marathons, 20 half marathons
- Completed 7 half ironman races
- Raced in more than 30 triathlon/duathlon races from sprint to half ironman distances
- Escape from Alcatraz Finisher