Peak Triathlon Coaching
I specialize in Half Ironman and Ironman focused athletes. However, I still greatly enjoy working with people of all skill levels and people focusing on the Sprint and Olympic distance. I do also have offer single sport based training plans at reduced costs as well.
I am a former hockey player turned triathlete. As a competitor, I am currently a 6x Ironman Finisher including qualifying and racing in the Ironman World Championships in Kona, Hawaii. My coaching credentials include:
- USA Triathlon Certified Level 1 Coach
- USA Triathlon Certified Level 3 Race Official
- USA Swimming Certified Coach
- Bentley University Triathlon Coach
- Certified FMS Screener
- Certified Spinning Instructor
- 6x Ironman Finisher (PR 9:27:09)
- Multiple Half Ironman Finisher (PR 4:28:27)
- Many Triathlon Age Group Wins, Podium Finishes, and overall wins
- Currently teach the Tri Swim class at the Nashua, NH YMCA
- President of the NorthEast MultiSport Triathlon Club
- Member of the Greater Nashua Y Tri Sprint Triathlon Organization Committee.