Chris brings a unique blend of training styles enabling his athletes to achieve their best performances. There are many ways to achieve results, but few programs are like his: maximizing performance, reducing injuries and empowering the athlete to go beyond what they once believed were barriers.
Having worked with hundreds of athletes ranging in level from beginners in their sport to Olympic Gold Medalists – his experience in coaching is a given. Chris understands how to balance an athlete’s training with trusted fundamentals yet incorporate cutting edge techniques. He’s constantly innovating and staying current on the latest research to be certain his clients have the edge on their competition.
Through competing in athletics all his life, Chris understands what an athlete needs to perform in both training and competition. Having coached for many years he has been able to guide his athletes to great feats because of the optimal training programs he’s created and implemented. Being able to establish trust with a client and always improve is a hallmark that he’s established with his athletes. And ultimately trust is earned through results when it comes to sports performance.
• Trained 2 USA Gold Medal swimmers on the Beijing Olympic Team
• Prepared US Master swimmers for national title performances
• Coached hundreds of athletes – novice to elite to master athletes
• Raced in Death Valley and competed in multiple triathlons
• Swam collegiately with a distance and IM training emphasis
• Diverse background of competing, training and coaching
• Assisted 3 Olympic swim coaches
• Fitness manager of a private health club
• Adjunct instructor for the SBBC fitness trainer program
• B.Sc. – Exercise Science & Kinesiology
• Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
• Performance Enhancement Specialist (NASM)
• Certified Personal Trainer (NASM)
• Youth Fitness Specialist (IYCA)