- Sit down (in-person or on-phone) with us, and go over your season’s races, your athletic history, your goals, your constraints, and your schedule
- We create a one-time season plan for you, including every workout on every day
- Get access to your full workout plan online on a custom built website
One on One Coaching:
- Everything included in the season plan, with much more real time interaction
- Get unlimited access to coaches via email, phone, etc
- Change your schedule, constraints, races whenever you want, and we will adapt your schedule to make it work.
- Spend time before and after key workouts and races with us to work out nutrition, pacing, strategy, and tactics.
|About Us (our head coach):
- Has been coaching sports for 20 years, and has been racing triathlon for 13 years.
- Has finished dozens of half iron distance races, and half a dozen iron-distance races.
- His PR’s are a 9:32 (first in age group) in iron distance, and 4:37 in half iron (also first in AG)
- He has raced at the world championship level, racing clearwater in 4:45 (clearwater was the previous Ironman 70.3 World Championship, prior to Las Vegas)
- He recently placed in the top 50 in his age group at the Ironman National Championships
- He is coaching an athlete racing at Kona this year
- He is a USAT Level 1 Certified Triathlon Coach
- Unlike a lot of other coaches, he has also worked for a decade as a professional with a demanding non-sports job, so he understand kids, schedules, time crunches, etc, and can make a training plan that works for any life and schedule.