The TeamWorks Community is a coached multisport training club with USAT and RRCA certified coaches to instruct you in proper 'periodized' training for sprint, olympic, half or full ironman triathlon training. We meet weekly as a group plus you receive 'on your own' daily workout instructions via Training Peaks, depending on the event for which you are training.
- Web-based calendar of multisport workouts performed on your own or with TWC group.
- Race specific TRAINING PROGRAMS (including our online coaching tool TRAINING PEAKS) provide detailed workout instructions, including media, pre-planned routes & training device (Garmin, etc) interface.
- A friendly supportive group environment to help you achieve your fitness and racing goals.
- 3 Industry Certified Coaches guide you in sport specific technique & goal oriented training programs.
- Participate in USAT sanctioned tri training workshops (1/2 day, 1 day, or 1 to 2 wk clinics) all year.
- Endurance building, coached drills, and technique training on specific group training days.
- Athletic Assessments and Benchmark Testing.
- Periodic Individualized video analysis.
- Team discounts to various local sports and nutrition related retailers.
- Team uniforms, tshirts, giveaways, rewards for your accomplishment.
- Keep up with Gulfcoast area races, rides, swim & triathlon events via TWC website and emails.
- TeamWorks Community Newsletter with relevant articles on nutrition and training.
- Weekly sport specific and nutrition tips.