With a reputation for fostering a fun and supportive environment in our
year-round training program (triathlon, running, swimming) , the Tri
Zones Training coaches will help you get more fit, become more healthy,
and make new friends along the way.|
Tri Zones Training -- where a fun and friendly team atmosphere empowers beginning and intermediate triathletes to reach their personal fitness goals.
We offer triathlon training programs in the spring and summer, and running training programs in the fall and winter.
We offer group training teams, coached weekly workouts, monthly training calendars, and email support from coaches.
Tri Zones offers the following training programs:
- Women's training teams -- Training for the Danskin Women's Triathlon and Skeese Greets Women's Tri, with tracks for First Tri and Tri Tri Again. Tri Zones offers camaraderie that can't be matched anywhere in
Austin. We provide a nurturing, supportive environment with a YOU GO
GIRL! spirit at all workouts.
- Beginner triathlon training -- Co-ed training for those who are new to triathlon
- Intermediate triathlon training -- Co-ed training for those who have some triathlon experience and are ready to take their training to the next step. Training tracks for Sprint, Olympic, and Half Iron distances.
- Peak Performance -- For athletes who would like to achieve peak performance with a more aggressive training regimen. Train for half Iron and Iron distances.
- Ironman -- Personalized Ironman training plan combined with team training.
- Finding Your Inner Runner -- An introduction to running, guiding you towards a love for running
- 5K/10K -- Stay in shape, improve your form, get faster!
- Half Marathon -- We'll help you get ready for the 3M Half Marathon and/or the Austin Half Marathon
- Marathon -- Train for the 26.2 miles of fun at the Austin Marathon
- Weekly swim classes -- Improve your swim technique in our weekly swim classes
- Swim Clinics
-- Three-hour clinics will give you hands-on guidance to improve your swim technique; includes videotape analysis