Who We Are
Buehler YTri is a triathlon club associated with the Buehler YMCA in Palatine, Illinois. The club was founded in January 2008. The club is open to YMCA members and non-members. We are a club that is focused on those new to the sport of triathlon as well as experienced triathletes. Our goal is to support you and your training at whatever level you find yourself.
Membership will provide you with:
- A intensive swim training "crash course" for new swimmers
- Training programs for various distances developed by a USAT certified coach
- Discounts on tri-gear at our partner triathlon related businesses
- Clinics on training, bike maintenance, bike handling, nutrition, and more!
- Access to online triathlon resources
- Interaction with experienced triathletes
- Fantastic Spectathletes to cheer you on in our Club races
- YTri social events
Why Join YTri
Joining Buehler YTri is a great way to get started in triathlon, learn from others, train with your teammates, and have fun, all while learning to lead a healthy lifestyle. We don't care how fast you are, or how far you go. Our goal is to get you to the finish line.